What Information We Collect and Why?
We collect personal information about you whenever you transact business with us, use our products or services, enter contests or drawings offered by us, or visit our Site. The collection of this information enables us to provide superior service to our tenants and customers, to keep you apprised of information and developments that you may find of interest, and to allow us to better understand your needs. When you subscribe to Bella Terra’s Mailing List, we ask for your name, e-mail address, street address and gender. Your name, e-mail address, street address and gender constitute the “Private Information” to which this Policy applies.
What Do We Invite You to Do On the Site?
Stay in Touch – Bella Terra invites users to sign-up for a mailing list in order to receive current information about Bella Terra. Users will receive general emails as well as targeted emails and direct (“postal”) mail with pertinent information.
Who Collects and Uses the Information?
The information collected about you that is held or used in connection with the Site will be collected by DJM, its representatives, agents and/or assigns.
How Your Information Is Stored
Information retained about you (for example, your Mailing List subscription) is stored in a secure database in which only the authorized administrator on the account can access the data.
Correcting Your Information
If you wish to review or change your personal information, or if you no longer want DJM to maintain your information, please send your request to email@example.com, and we will comply with your request, and endeavor to do so within five (5) business days.
Disclosing Your Information
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
- You agree to the disclosure; or
- We use it for marketing activities for Bella Terra and ongoing development of the center with our property management team and our affiliates; or
- Disclosure is required or authorized by law.
Other Information We Collect
We may also collect the following information during your visit:
- The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our site, or alternatively, your IP;
- The date and time you accessed each page on our website;
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer); and
- The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular, and where shoppers spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our site.
You will only receive e-mails from bellaterra-hb.com if:
- You subscribe to our Mailing List. Our Mailing List will keep you informed of newly opened stores and leasing transactions, and in-store activities or special promotions or events. If you no longer wish to receive email or direct mail from Bella Terra, you may unsubscribe at the prompt at the bottom of such email or by sending an e-mail to webmaster@bellaterra-HB.com.
- You request information about Bella Terra when you choose to contact us.
Our Policy is posted on our Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Should any new Policy become effective, DJM will post the changes to this Site. The new policy will, thereafter, control the manner in which we handle private information. You will have the right to opt out at any time.
The laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to the materials on our Web sites.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.